Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Story Time

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

We have a plastic Christmas tree that we put up every year. My cat's love to mess with the tree and play with it.
My mom and my dad putting up the ornaments. We have an uncountable amount of them!
the 'Merry Christmas' ornament. It is also it the photo above. Here I zoomed in so you could get a better look.
Alas, our tree is finished! Seeing the tree lit up, brightens my day ☺
This cabinet was recently built in. Our Christmas winter village fits perfectly!
We decorate the whole house. This is my mini tree statue.
Then my parents hung the lights around the house. It reminds me of candy-land! Basically, we go all out.
This is our close family friends' house. We walk over for a game night.
Their tree is gorgeous. Christmas is their favorite holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment